Certified Manufacturer's Warranty
At Bannister Chevrolet Kamloops, we know that our vehicles are extremely reliable. That's why we never hesitate to back our Certified Pre-Owned vehicles with a manufacturer's warranty.
When you purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, you'll also get a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) Used Vehicle Limited Warranty. You'll even have the option to upgrade to an even more extensive Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Protection Plan.
For more information, visit us at Bannister Chevrolet Kamloops!
Certified 150+ Point Inspection
When you choose GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, you'll always have peace of mind. Before they're put up for sale, every vehicle has to undergo a comprehensive inspection with a licensed mechanic. By the time you see them on our lot, every single vehicle has passed a thorough 150+ point inspection.
The 150+ point inspection includes:
- Instrumentation and interior components
- Interior trim inspection
- Pre-test drive inspection
- Test drive
- Active safety test
- Service bay inspection
- Exterior wear and tear inspection
- And more!
Certified Road Assistance
Choosing GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles means you're covered with a minimum of 3 months or 5,000 kilometres (whichever comes first) of 24-hour roadside assistance.
If you're in need of roadside assistance, simply call 1-800-268-6800 and a service operator will be dispatched to the scene.
All roadside assistance plans also include a no-charge trip routing service, providing you with:
- Suggested travel routes
- Points of interest
For more information, contact us at Bannister Chevrolet Kamloops!
Certified Exchange Privilege
If ever you're not completely satisfied with your Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, you can exchange it within the first 30 days or 2,500 kilometres (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
All Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are eligible for the Exchange Privilege (unless indicated by your Dealer). However, the exchanged vehicle must meet the following criteria:
- Must currently be owned/leased by the retail purchaser/lessee of the Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
- Must be returned in the condition in which it was delivered to the customer, without damage or excessive wear and tear
The following vehicles are excluded from the Exchange Privilege:
- Fleet purchase vehicles.
- Vehicles used for daily rental, hearse, taxi, limousine, snowplowing, or delivery services.
- The customer has previously returned a vehicle under the GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles On-Time 30 Day or 2,500 Kilometre Exchange Privilege within a period of 12 months commencing on the return date of that previously returned vehicle.
- Vehicles that have had after-market accessories installed unless installation was performed or sublet by the selling GM Certified Pre-Owned Dealer.
Every vehicle returned under the Exchange Privilege will be inspected for damage and excessive wear and tear. If non-warranty repairs equal to or greater than $300 have been performed or are necessary, the vehicle is not eligible to be returned. If less than $300, the damage repair estimate will be deducted from the credit amount applied to the returned vehicle.
Valuation of the Returned Vehicle
The "Agreed Upon Exchange Value" will be used in determining the refund value to be applied to the replacement vehicle.
Exchange and Wait Provision
If a customer exchanges a vehicle under the Exchange Privilege and waits for a replacement vehicle instead of choosing one from the dealer's available inventory, the selling dealer will not provide alternate transportation or allow a customer to keep the original vehicle while the replacement vehicle is secured.